Nye Veier by the CEO is responsible for Nye Veier's processing of personal data.
For privacy-related questions, please contact:
Address: Tangen 76, 4608 Kristiansand S
Phone: + 47 479 72 727
Org. Number: 915 488 099
Data Protection Officer:
Name: Anita Langerak Mosfjell
Phone: +47 951 29 390
- Processing of your personal data – purpose and basis
- Who has access to your personal data?
- Use of data processors
- How do we take care of your personal data?
- Storage time
- What rights do you have?
1. Processing of your personal data – purpose and basis
- Hearings process. In connection with the completion of hearings, details of names, contact details, consultation input, time of consultation input and geographical location are processed. The hearings are collected from the data subject themselves and may exceptionally contain health information, and are disclosed to a public authority, which is the right entity for the hearings, as well as anyone visiting the portal where the input is given. The legal basis for the processing is the legal obligation (Article 6 No. 1 letter c) of the GDPR. Nye Veier has according to the Plan and Building Act.
- Reasons refer. In connection with the reasons for which, among other things, for the execution of joints, reverse vending documents and other necessary tasks for the implementation of the reasons for the assignment, information such as names, contact details of property owners, and information about property conditions, including rights. The information is collected from the Norwegian map. The legal basis for the processing is the legal obligation (Article 6 No. 1 letter c) of the GDPR. Nye Veier has according to the Plan and Building Act.
- Contract and acquisition processes. In connection with contractual and procurement processes, information about the contact persons and the signers are justified by the provider, the provider's resources and relevant references. For Contracting Parties contact persons and references, this means the processing of names and contact information, whereas for the provider's resources, this means processing of names, contact details, CV, course/education and relevant reference cases. This information is collected from the provider/Contracting Party, and may be disclosed to actors requesting access. The legal basis for the processing is the legal obligation (Article 6 No. 1 letter c) of the GDPR) Nye Veier have in accordance with.
By signing the contract, information, as stated in the tax certificate of the company, is also processed, as well as the signers of the authorisation to obtain the tax certificate. The information is collected from the tax authorities and the data subject itself. The legal basis for the processing is the legal obligation (Article 6 No. 1 letter c) of the GDPR) Nye Veier have in accordance with.
Development. In connection with development projects, personal information is processed about property owners, licensees and others affected by the development. This involves the processing of names, contact information, real estate and rights conditions. This information is obtained from the Norwegian Mapping Authority.
In the case of inquiries from external, either directly to the officer or channelled through firstname.lastname@example.org, information about name, contact information, input, and other information you provide is processed. The legal basis for the processing is the legal obligation (Article 6 No. 1 letter c) of the GDPR new avenues have to safeguard the requirements of the Cultural Heritage Act and the Plan and Building Act.
In addition, information about employees and contractors are processed with new suppliers ' Contracting Parties. This includes processing of names, social security numbers, contact details, nationality, employer, salary information, location, presence, certificates, employment, eventual apprentice status, copy of Passport/certificate, image, HSE card and any incidents. This information is collected from the data subject itself, their employer or the total contractor. If necessary, some of this information is provided to the Labour Inspectorate and the tax authorities. The legal basis for the processing is the legal obligation (Article 6 No. 1 letter c) of the Personal Data Protection regulation, as well as the legitimate interest (Article 6 No. 1 letter f) of new roads to fulfil contractual obligations.
Social media. For the processing of personal data on social media is displayed for privacy statements on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages.
Public Access. In the case of requests for Public Access Law, Nye Veier process information to answer the inquiries. The legal basis for the processing is the legal obligation (Article 6 No. 1 letter c) of the GDPR) Nye Veier have in accordance with the Norwegian Public Access Law section 3.
Post Journal. Nye Veier leads a systematic and continuous overview of all inbound and outbound supporting documents. The journal is available at www.nyeveier.no. The journal contains information about the sender, recipient, and heading of the case document. The individual day journal is available for six months from publication, then it is taken away from the Nye Veier's website, but we will be available in the archives. The legal basis for the processing is the legal obligation (Article 6 No. 1 letter c) of the GDPR that Nye Veier has to carry out the journal pursuant to section 6 of the Norwegian Public Access Law.
2. Who has access to your personal data?
Only employees of Nye Veier or our data processors need access to personal data in order to complete their duties, which process the personal data when necessary.
3. Use of data processors
4. How do we take care of your personal data?
The protection of your personal data and other confidential information is a high priority in Nye Veier. Our security work includes both physical, technical and administrative measures, including protection of personnel, information, IT infrastructure, internal and public networks, as well as office buildings and technical facilities.
The security work also implies that we regularly undergo various factors such as risk exposure, available technology, business needs and legislative requirements. This ensures that Nye Veier at all times has adequate safeguards that will prevent personal data from getting lost.
5. Storage time
Nye Veier will erase or anonymize personal data when the purpose of the individual processing is met. Exceptions apply if the data is to be retained beyond this time under law, or where Nye Veier have a different legal basis for further storage of the personal data. More information about storage time is provided upon request to the privacy officer.
6. What rights do you have?
You may at any time request access to, rectification or further terms of deletion of your personal data Nye Veier process about you. You further have the right to require limited processing, object to the processing and claim the right to data portability. You can read more about the content of these rights on the Data Authority's website: www.datatilsynet.no.
Any complaints about the Nye Veier processing of personal data about you may be directed to the data protection officer. You can also complain to The Norwegian Data Protection Authority (DPA).