Vendor conference: Ulsberg – Vindåsliene
In December 2018, it was announced that the project E6 Ulsberg-Vindåsliene has a higher priority in Nye Veiers portfolio. The criterias for qualifying for the competition is now set and was published in EU-Supply in week 12.
– Several stretches on E6 are subject to accidents due to poor quality and numerous hazardous areas. There are many who have waited over a long time for a new and safer highway, says Johan Arnt Vatnan, project director in Nye Veier E6 Trøndelag.
About the project:
- 25 km, mainly in untouched ground
- The construction work will barely affect the traffic on the current E6
- Twotunnels: Ulsbergtunnelen (1,3 km) and Vindåslitunnelen (2km)
- Severalbridges and concrete constructions
- Big amount of masses must be removed
- Contract value: approx. 2,6 bill NOK
- Cost of project: 3,6 bill NOK
- General conditions of contract for design and build contracts (NS 8407)
About the process:
- Contractor should be ready by October 2019
- Planned start-up: 2020
- Planned completion: 2023
- A draft of the zoning plan will be sent to the municipalities for further work in March 2019. A decision will be made in the municipality by June 2019.
- We have just started the negotiation process about soil. Mostly concerning forests. 4 out of 12 residentials have been cashed in.
- Expropriation notice for properties without agreements are sent out immediately after the zoning plan decision in August 2019.
- The need for archaeological mapping has been clarified, and there is no need for excavations.
- Moving high voltage lines will be done before the contractor is in place. It requires a license. We have made an agreement with Trønderenergiwhich is the network owner.
Ulsberg – Vindåsliene is one of four projects in the E6 development that takes place south of Trondheim. The entire southern stretch runs from Ulsberg to Melhus town center.
(+47) 913 39 511
(+47) 477 52 696